Last Update: Jan 31, 2021
AtlasV Singapore PTE.LTD. (hereinafter referred to as “AtlasV”, “we” or “us”) attaches great importance to your personal information and gives you control over your personal information, and when you access Vidma Recorder or before using our services, you need to agree to the provisions of this policy on how we collect, use, store and share your relevant information.
If you have any questions about this policy, you can contact us via email:
3. Data Controller and Data Processor:
AtlasV Singapore Pte. Ltd. is both the data controller and data processor, who determine the purposes and methods of the data processing with respect to your personal data collected by us, and responsible for the data processing with respect to your use of our services.
You can contact AtlasV Singapore Pte. Ltd. in the following ways:
Full name of legal entity: AtlasV Singapore PTE.LTD
Address: #24-099 Vision Exchange, Singapore 608526
4. Collect and use your personal information for the purposes described below：
Generally, we DO NOT require you to create an account on our APP and therefore, we DO NOT collect any personal data from you when you download and/or use our APP.
We may collect your personal data as follows:
a. Name and contact data. We may collect your email address for responding products feedback, complaints, bug reports, or questions regarding your personal data;
b. Technical information. We will not collect technical information about the device(s) and/or browsers (including without limitation your IP address) you may use. However, we may use such pseudonymization technical information provided by Google Analytics (to know how Google Analytics collect and process with your personal data when you use any websites and/or applications have established partnership with Google, please refer to https://policies.google.com/privacy/google-partners);
c. Data related to versions of Vidma Recorder. We collect data related to your version of Vidma Recorder. This allows us to efficiently identify and eliminate technical issues that you may face;
d. Data related to app services. We collect abstracted data related to your use of Vidma Recorder. This includes your country, your city, and your internet service provider. You cannot be identified from this abstracted data;
e. Other personal data about you may be collected to provide the service requested by you. we will ask your permission before we collect such personal data.
PLEASE NOTE THAT, we DO NOT recognize your recording content in any circumstances.
5. If You Fail to Provide Personal Data
If you fail to provide the personal data as requested where we need to collect such personal data by law, under the terms of a contract we have with you, to enter into a contract with you, or to provide you with the services, we may not be able to perform the contract we have or are trying to enter into with you, or to provide you with, in part or in a whole, certain features or the services that you request.
6. How We Use Your Personal Data
We will use the personal data we collect about you in accordance with the laws of applicable jurisdictions in the following ways:
a. To enter into and to perform our contract with you, or to perform any steps you require from us before entering into a contract with you;
b. To communicate with you, including but not limited to respond to your request for any help with our services or for exercising your rights with respect to your personal data;
c.To provide you with the services you request;
d. To pursue our legitimate interests（or those of a third party）as we deem fit and necessary, where your interests and fundamental rights do not override those legitimate interests of ours (or ang third party’s), such as:
- to understand, improve, optimize and develop our services;
- to conduct research and monitor the quality of our services;
- to respond to complaints, hearings, arbitrations, law suits or other governmental or regulatory proceedings.
e. To comply with our legal obligations under relevant laws, regulations, and orders (including subpoenas), injunctions, or any other legal documents issued by the court or competent governmental or regulatory authorities.
PLEASE NOTE THAT, we DO NOT sell or share your personal data with any third parties for their direct marketing, but those third parties who provide us with SDKs may collect your personal data directly, please refer to “How We Share Your Personal Data” Section for detailed information.
7. How We Share Your Personal Data
In general, we DO NOT share your personal data with any third party, as we only keep your personal data on Google forms when dealing with your complaints or responding to your requests. However, some of the functions in Vidma Recorder are provided by cooperating third parties in the form of SDK plug-ins, and SDK technical service providers will obtain the appropriate permissions and information based on the necessary functions or services to provide you.
- Firebase-iid：use for statistic service, which will not collect any personal data from users.
- Firebase-analytics: use for statistic service, to be specific, reporting click records of the APP, which will not identify your identity by combining with other information.
- Firebase-crashlytics: use for analyzing and statistic services, to be specific, we will share the statistics related to conditions (such as crash, flash back) of the APP, such statistics will not identify your identity by combining with other information.
8. Your Rights and Controls
You have rights under applicable data protection law in relation to our use of your personal data, including:
- Data Access. You have the right to request access to your personal data;
- Rectification. You have the right to update or amend your personal data if it is inaccurate or incomplete;
- Objection. You have the right to object to certain uses of your personal data, including direct marketing, processing based on legitimate interests, and processing for purposes of scientific or historical research and statistics, on grounds relating to your particular situation;
- Erasure. You have the right to request the deletion of your personal data, or restrict its use, in certain circumstances (for example you can request that we erase your contact detail where it is no longer necessary for the purpose for which it was collected unless certain exceptions apply);
- Portability. You have the right to request certain copies of your personal data you have provided to us, to use for your own purposes (often called the right to data portability). PLEASE NOTE THAT we may not able to provide any copy of your personal data since we usually not store any of your personal data; and
- Withdrawing Consent. If we are processing your personal information based on your consent you can withdraw your consent at any time by sending a communication to us or the Data Processor specifying which consent you are withdrawing. Please note that the withdrawal of your consent does not affect the lawfulness of any processing activities based on such consent before its withdrawal;
- Lodging Complaints. You have the right to lodge complaints about our data processing activities by filing a complaint with our Data Officer who can be reached by the “Contact Us” Section below or lodge a complaint with the relevant supervisory authority or bring a legal action.
PLEASE NOTE THAT, if you decide not to provide the personal data we request (such as your contact detail to communicate with you) we may not be able to timely or adequately respond to your needs or proposals with respect to your rights as set forth above.
9. Security of Personal Data
The security, integrity, and confidentiality of your personal data are extremely important to us. We will use various technologies and administrative measures to protect your personal data which have been collected and/or stored by us from being lost, being misused, unauthorized accessed or leaking. In addition, all processing by our staff are based on their work assignments and bound by confidentiality obligations.
PLEASE NOTE THAT, despite our best efforts to provide security protections for your personal data, due to limit of technology as well as various possible malicious means in the internet industry, no security measures are perfect or impenetrable. We will regularly review our security procedures to consider appropriate new technology and methods.
10. Where We Store Your Personal Data
Generally, we only collect and use your personal data to the extent for responding your request, and such data will not be stored in our local device or server. To be specific, if you contact us for feedback, complaints, bug reports, or questions regarding your personal data, we may collect and use your technical information about the device(s) and/or browsers (including without limitation your IP address, browsing type, mobile model, operating systems, network type and other browser settings/preference) you may use, and we will only retain such data and your contact details (such as email address) on Google Sheet, instead of our local device and/or server.
11. How Long We Store Your Personal Data
PLEASE NOTE THAT, the photos, videos, audios, or any other contents you record with our APP will be stored in your photo album, local folder and/or Media Library on your device, and will not be stored by us.
We WILL NOT send you any promotional information by email, SMS, physical or telephone. PLEASE NOTE THAT, we use 「Facebook and Google Admob」 as advertising providers, any advertising on our APP are published and controlled by them instead of us, and therefore, if you click those advertising link to any third party, you shall read their privacy policies carefully, and you shall understand that their privacy policies are not controlled or covered by us.
13. California Consumer Privacy Act (“CCPA”)
If you are a California resident, the supplemental terms in this section may apply to you.
- Opt-out. We do not sell your personal data or share, exchange your personal data with any third party. Therefore, we do not offer an opt-out to the sale of personal data as required by CCPA.
- You will not be discriminated (such as price discrimination) for exercising your rights under CCPA (you can refer to your rights under the Section of “Your Rights and Controls” above).
14. Contact Us
Full name of legal entity: AtlasV Singapore PTE.LTD
Address: #24-099 Vision Exchange, Singapore 608526