We’re Sad to See You Go
At Vidma Recorder, we value our customers’ feedback and strive to improve our product and experience. Vidma Recorder has a 3-day free trial version with full functionality, to enable users to make an informed purchase decision before subscription. If you have any issues or feedback with our app, please contact our support team here.
Users who have purchased subscription plan from Vidma Recorder and require a refund should contact Google Play directly with regards to the applicable refund policy and process here.
Our Refund Policy
Trial Version Before Subscription Begins
3-day free Vidma Recorder trial version is available to first time users of the Vidma Recorder app, and cannot be combined with any other offer. Internet access and valid payment method are required to redeem offer. Vidma Recorder will begin to bill your payment method for your selected Vidma Recorder membership fee 24 hours before the end of the 3-day trial period, unless you cancel 24 hours prior to the end of the trial period.
According to Google Play policy, you cannot cancel subscriptions after they have been renewed automatically.
Subscriptions handled via Google Play Account
Users may subscribe to Vidma Recorder using the Google Play Account by using the relevant process in this Application. When doing so, Users acknowledge and accept that:
- Any payment due shall be charged to their Google Play account;
- Subscriptions are automatically renewed for the same duration unless Users cancel at least 24 hours before the current period expires;
- Any and all fees or payments due for renewal will be charged within 24-hours before the end of the current period;
- Subscriptions can be managed or canceled in the Users’ Google Play account settings.
Understanding the Billing Cycle
Your Vidma Recorder subscription is as determined, and will be billed and automatically renewed 24 hours before the end of the cycle. Please note that your subscription can be cancelled at any time.
You will not be able to receive a refund for subscription plan that has auto-renewed. However, your subscription access and/or delivery and accompanying subscriber benefits will continue for the remainder of the current billing period, after your termination of the subscription.
Google Play Refund Policy
Vidma Recorder does not process refund. The subscription fee is charged on your Google Play account. Users who have purchased subscription plan from Vidma Recorder and require a refund should contact Google Play directly with regards to the applicable refund policy and process here.
According to Google Play policies, you cannot cancel subscriptions after they have been renewed automatically. The refund policy is evaluated on a case-by-case basis. However, you can cancel your subscription during the free trial period. If you have signed up for free or with a discounted trial subscription code and you do not want to renew it, do cancel it at least 24 hours before the trial ends. You can read more about Google Play policies here.
Please Note That Refund Requests Will Not Be Processed If:
- You are not satisfied with the features (or lack of features) described and available in the free trial version.
- You are not satisfied with the contents of the app as described on our website.
- You have reconsidered subscribing to Vidma Recorder but have already activated it.
- You no longer need Vidma Recorder.
- You do not like the features and Vidma Recorder.
- You have found an app you like better after purchasing this product.
Vidma Recorder value customers’ feedback and strive to improve the overall product and user experience. Vidma Recorder offer a free trial version enabled with full-functionality, so that customers can make an informed decision before purchase.
Vidma Recorder is only distributed on Google Play, so all purchases, sales and refunds will be required to follow the Google Play policy. Therefore, Vidma Recorder do not have the right and capacity to process any refund requests. If you think you have purchased Vidma Recorder products by mistake, please contact Google Play directly here.